RE: [ga] An expedited Names Policy Development Process

In a nutshell, that's it.  The only thing I would change is:

1.  The Community raises a policy concern or VeriSign makes any request.

I'll say it again; almost all that is wrong with ICANN can be firmly planted
at the feet of Joe Sims.  Forget the Blueprint for Reform; no amount of real
reformation of ICANN will take place until Joe Sims and Jones Day are no
longer associated with it.  It's been a bad marriage from the start and it's
time to get a divorce!

BTW, I never mentioned getting rid of Louis Touton, ICANN's General Counsel.
As Louis, in my opinion, is nothing more than the "inside guy" that does
whatever he's directed to do by Joe Sims, you won't need to.  As soon as Joe
and Jones Day are gone, I'd imagine Louis would just pack his bags and
leave, too.  (NOTE: For those that don't know, Louis Touton came to ICANN
from Jones Day where he worked with Joe Sims on ICANN matters before being
hired by ICANN.)

Best regards,

Jeff

--