Re: [ga] WLS Suggestion

Karl,

I do have a comment or two:

 From our conversations within the GA with NSI/Verisign Representatives, we
were able to determine the implementation of the WLS will not help to
alleviate any of the existing challenges the NSI/Verisign network
faces.  This is an additional service, another stick in the fire, another
kettle set on the fire to boil.  And another income stream.

For the consumer, the WLS quite simply doubles the cost to register a
domain name.  And Yes, in the case of errors, it would be rather
disappointing for a UDRP panel to even be in the position to give a domain
registration to the WLS holder rather than it's Registrant.

Otherwise, I like Bret's advancement of my earlier suggestion.  And agree
with your assessment of the issue as presented within this thread.

Good luck with your deliberation,

Best Regards,

Kristy McKee