[ga] Registrar Code of Conduct

Dear Mike,

As President of the Registrars Constituency, I am sure that you can
appreciate the need to internalize the spirit of Reform.  I write to you
because as a representative of the domain name industry you must be keenly
aware of the fact that registrars still do not have a "Code of Conduct" and
that such a measure would be well in keeping with the reform initiative
underway.  For the sake of the integrity of the industry, may I prevail upon
you to commit yourself to the establishment of such a code?  We all would
benefit from this type of industry self-regulation, and your leadership in
this area would be welcomed by many in the registrant community.

Best wishes,
Danny