Re: [ga] Re: [ga-abuse] [Admin] Warning!

thank you andrew - we are agreed on this.  i personally am in shock with
what has happened - joe sims i think did attempt to play the fool on this
one and i find it personally offended.  it is i who have played the fool
from the beggining.  if find it offensive sims would be such a prima donna
as to attempt that playing card on this assembly.

to play the fool and win one must pay the toll - indeed joe sims has paid
that toll.  his reputation is libeled and slandered by his own hand.
there is no worst insult to one's self then that.  any insult we can add
to this injury is substandard to the impecible disgrace he has made of
himself before this assembly.  he is after all a solicitor but in his
insult of froomkin

poor sims - he did not know that to play the fool successfully one must
have supporting facts in one's arsenault.  and sims has few of those in
store.

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Andy Gardner wrote:

> At 12:13 PM -0400 8/20/02, Joe Baptista wrote:
> >We have still to see here an apology - which is due by Sims to Froomkin -
> >or an explaination from Sims of his diatribe.  Speculation is perfectly
> >acceptable in this case.
>
> Well here's my speculation.
>
> Joe Simms is panicking. Similar to the bizarre material wesaw coming from
> Verisign and SnapNames when it was apparent the majority didn't want the
> WLS - almost timeed to perfection with the VRSN stock plummet, we now see
> Joe Simms seemingly moving to a bizarro world.

yes - the infighting at icann began many moons ago.  ester was the first
to panic.

> I suspect it's mainly to do with Karl's success in court. Joe KNOW'S the
> shit is about to hit the fan. His control trip is about to end. He's in a
> state of panic.
>
> It's fun to watch. It's going to get very kharmic around here shortly.

yes it is.  i can feel the glow and the exlectrons have been vibrating
with a certain sexual extasy - indeed if they throw me out i hope they let
me watch ;-)

regards
joe baptista