[ga] [Fwd: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC teleconference August 9, 2002 Notes]

  • To: Esther Dyson <edyson@edventure.com>
  • Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC teleconference August 9, 2002 Notes
  • From: eric@hi-tek.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:12:24 -0700
  • CC: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>, Judith Oppenheimer <joppenheimer@icbtollfree.com>, "'discuss'" <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>, "Atlarge-Panel (E-mail)" <atlarge-panel@lists.fitug.de>
Which of you gave each other lessons in Spin doctoring, you to Joe Sims or he to
you?
And which of you have been coaching and misleading Alexander?

You have always worked on preordained agendas.  Those of us who have watched,
studied and discussed know your moves which are a front for the board.

Please at least make it interesting.  You, Joe and Mike already have a plan and it
is properly called the black and blue print.  Hey how about going back to Crispin,
Crockett and Harold at least they were fun and insulting.
You are patronizing and dishonest.

Eric