Re: [ga] ICANN reimburse $75,000 to GAC for GAC Secretariat

On 11:33 14/08/02, Thomas Roessler said:
>What's even more odd is that the wording of the resolution is about - read
>my lips - "actual costs of providing chair and scretariat services to the GAC."
>I wonder what precisely that means.

That Stuart Lynn chairs the GAC and Louis Touton is the secretary :-)

Please, could we first check all this to be sure we have a good case.

Australia provided that service for a while. I understand they stopped and
had no more budget. With some problem of room financing for the Camberra
meeting if I remember?. Could we check first that this is a real expense by
ICANN (and there are no compensation). Then what is of interest is to know
who took the (non voted) decision of the expense (this decision for the
payment of a past expense).

jfc