Re: [ga] ICANN reimbourse $75,000 to GAC for GAC Secretariat

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:33:28 -0700 (PDT), Karl Auerbach
<karl@CaveBear.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:
>
>> ICANN reimbourse $75,000 to GAC for 4 month and half
>> of GAC Secretariat (after Bucharest to 15 November 2002):
>
>> Deux poids deux mesures ?
>
>> While the DNSO Constituencies provide 90% of the whole ICANN...
>
>While I may have certain complaints and concerns about the DNSO, the
>effectiveness of its administrative functions is not among them.  I have
>been impressed with the ever-improving mechanisms that the DNSO has put
>into place: e-mail archives, audio recordings of meetings, etc.

Also the support the DNSO Secretariat has given groups such as
icannatlarge.com has been invaluable.  It really is appreciated by
those of us who support a meaningful role for individuals in ICANN.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527