[ga] Re: "...Can we have teleconference..."

Jim perhaps you should take me off this list as i am;
A Practising Eucharistic Minister,
ex (very happily) lawyer,
Marketing Educator,
Interglobal Strategist,
and International Trader
and first but not least a Philosopher.

I do not belong in a league with these wonderful folks.
I talk and walk in a world of morality and should and should not.
If you want a Benediction or Invocation Cool!
But I add nothing to the technical aspects of your lives.
If you want some guidance as to the moral and proper way to function and
the implications of your actions perhaps I may be of service.  If you
want the probable philosophical consequences of what you accomplish or
plan count me in.

But you folks are not interested in these matters.  So I will continue
to speak but not guide.

Thank you,
Your humble servant,
eric