Re: [ga] How to hijack a Domain Name

Also nothing in Google showing old links to the domain name, and
nothing in USENET which is commonly used in the Arabic world
especially for providing information about websites.

I think this whole thing was a hoax, and I've told the "reporter" as
much.

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
--