RE: Thick vs.thin (was: [ga] Casting stones)

Any number of them. The very existence of registrars in this namespace
is, in itself, an innovation. The myriad of business models they employ
represent an innovation, the technology that they use, in many cases,
represent an innovation...the list does go one, but the specifics are
well-documented and not really important to this discussion.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow