Re: [ga] Casting stones

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> What I find even more telling is the fact that the Civil Liberties
> community (the folks who brought us the Rebid Vote War ;) isn't  doing
> much on-topic, either.

1.   Maybe because you (TR) do not understood the fundamental complaints
about the blue print, and why people were unhappy with the new structure, or

2.  People are tried of putting a lot of energy into comments to the ERC,
and then being blow off time and time again, or

3.   There are other strategies underway, some maybe long shots, but maybe
better bets that appeals to the good nature of the board.

     Jamie

--
------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology