Re: Thick vs.thin (was: [ga] Casting stones)

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 11:21:37AM -0400,
 Joe Baptista <baptista@dot-god.com> wrote
 a message of 22 lines which said:

> you'll have to live with it - the european union has strict privacy
> regulations seriously violated by a majority of whois servers.

Feel free to explain and defend this statement. According to our
lawyers, our whois server (I would add an s here but I'm not sure
about other European countries) is legal. It seems that, like William
X Walsh, you do not understand the difference between privacy and
secrecy.