[ga] WXW Faq #2 - Casts False Aspersions

Joe and all assembly members,

  I challenge WXW to show the actual URL for any retraction
of any article or interview that I have done for any news
agency from their Web site.

  Again WXW is engaging in casting False Aspersions as he has
done so many times before...

  And thank you Joe for pointing that up for all of us yet again...

Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, William X Walsh wrote:
>
> > Wrong.  At least 3 did retract, by editing their stories and reissuing
> > them without any reference to Jeff (such as Wired.com's ace reporter),
> > and the LA Times reporter he duped also disclaimed him.
>
> thats not a reatraction.  like i said - i have yet to see any retraction
> concerning jeff.  and just editing jeff out of a story is not a
> retraction.
>
> a proper retraction is when the news source intentionally writes an
> article which retracts jeff as a credible source and says why it did such
> a thing.  i have yet to see one of those.
>
> regards
> joe

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827