Re: [ga] Re: Names Council Resolution on Reform

Well I don't see that ICANN as any role in this at all.
For us UScentric folks we can review;
http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/2002/isenberg-2002-05.html    and,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A35747-2002Aug2.html

and get a sense that ICANN is a toy of placation and not one of real meaning.

However it is a great place to debate the issues and learn from colleagues.
Joe your contributions and patience with us dotcommoners is appreciated.

I would suggest you have a meeting with Senator McCain and work with his technical
staff.

Sincerely,
Eric