Re: [ga] Re: Names Council Resolution on Reform

Dear Dr. Joe,

How do we block this threat of kiddie porn, or should we?
I stand high on the principle of choice but not to that degree.
I do not think Jim is working to create a bad scenario.
Thinking especially outside of ICANN what can we do to make it all better?
My three teenagers have a hard driven sense of morality that is more conservative
than mine but meets with general standards.  We speak frequently and indeed email
frequently about right and wrong.  I do not think we can dictate morality or
ethics to those who do not engage in discourse about life in general.

You normally stay the technical course but you have swayed into my area of
ministry.

You speak now of facts but do not offer guidance.

What is your suggestion?

Eric