Re: [ga] Court Order in verisign descrimination suit

Sunday, July 28, 2002, 1:20:24 PM, Bad Business Practice wrote:

> A very informative post here:

> http://forum.icann.org/cgi-bin/rpgmessage.cgi?newtldevaluationprocess;3D44144100000F86

I figured out who wrote this post to the GA list, anyone with a
smidgen of technical ability will be able to as well. It is a long
time list participant, and in fact, someone who works for one of
Verisign's competitors.

I find this post cowardly, and while it may or may not be true, it is
certainly presented from a FALSE perspective when you take into
account how the article was written and who the actual writer is.

Don't bother writing me off list asking who the author is, if you have
the technical ability, you will figure it out as quickly as I did, if
you don't, then just move on.  He knows that I know who he is, and he
knows what I think of his post.  And other than to point out that it
was simple to discover, I have nothing else to say about it.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>