Re: [ga] Re: .info LR2 process and failure of ICANN to heed warnings

----- Original Message -----
From: "William X Walsh" <william@wxsoft.info>
 > What I Think the problem is...is that once again, people thought they
> could come up with a system that is more fair than the most simple
> first come first served.  They failed, miserably, in every single one
> of these cases to do that.

Not all round-robin lottery sucks. Very short queues could have been padded
with null entries ("just pass") so that every queue length reach  a certain threshold
determined by the registry for fair name distribution.

FCFS-style realtime landrush , without any round-robin connection throttling,
was proved to be  poor at fair distributions. We learned that in last October's .info
realtime landrush.

from an observer.