Re: [ga] Thoughts/question on the WLS, and the Cookie Challenge

Hello,

--- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>   AOL bought Netscape, not Sun...  ????

Oops, I had something in my mind, and my fingers had a mind of their
own when I typed it. You're right, it's AOL, not Sun.

> > and to make things more interesting, I'll send a basket of cookies
> > anywhere in the world to the first proponent of WLS at
> > Verisign/SnapNames/etc. who takes on the challenge of answering
> that!
> > :) Come on, Chuck, Roger, Mason, Becky Burr, Jeff, etc. -- take my
> > challenge, and earn some cookies. :)
>
>   I just did answer.  So I like chocolate chip cookies!  How many in
> a basket George?  >;)

Ahhh, but you're not a proponent of WLS, so you don't qualify. (I doubt
Verisign, SnapNames, etc. will take the bait, though --- the "effects
test" I gave traps them, and their silence so far tells me they know
it)

Something tells me that whichever proponent takes the challenge, err,
bait, likes their cookies with a lot of nuts sprinkled on top. :)

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/