RE: [ga] WLS & and the Transfers TF

> So, with the gTLDs, Snapnames, 10 of the 23 voting registrars, the IPC
> (who is actually neutral so long as the Grace Period is implemented),
> and ccTLDs (who I understand abstained in a TF vote on whether to
> support the report) not opposed to the introduction of the WLS, can it
> really be said that a consensus exists in favor of having the Board
> reject the service?

The reasons why the ccTLD's did not comment is the same reason why we don't
expect ICANN to comment on operational issues in the ccTLD issues.

Also, I would argue the same for you last comment. If so many are against it
and only gTLD, SnapNames, 10 registrars for it how can the board really
approve this based on consensus not being met?

Steven Heath