Re: [ga] Karl's latest

At 2:42 Uhr -0700 09.07.2002, William X Walsh wrote:
>The anti US sentiment expressed by you

anti US? Wait a moment, I have many friends in the US,
but US citizens and US governments is obviously not the
same.

Also: please donīt think that I am in favour with any
european governmental involvement more than a
united states government involvement.

The USG at least has something called first amendment.

To make it more clear: Iīd like to keep ICANN independent
from *any* governmental involvement whatsoever.

regards,
A.