Re: [ga] [Fwd: FC: Salon interviews John Gilmore: "It's time for ICANN to go"]

At 04:23 PM 02/07/02 -0400, Sandy Harris wrote:

>( Note to Jeff Williams and perhaps others.
>
>   Commenting to this on the GA list may be useful. CCing a reply to half
>   a dozen places as you did with the last message I forwarded almost
>   certainly isn't.

Jeff doesn't care. He's either an ICANN plant, or ICANN can
send him messages through his tinfoil hat, the more people
he cc's to (and bcc's to) the more he discredits independent
voices. He's been in my bozofilter for years. Most of those
posting to atlarge-discuss are similarily inflicted with
e-cholalia, and some of them are so terminally clueless they
haven't figured out how to get on the ICANN gravy train. -g