Re: [ga] Change from without and within

Eric and all assembly members,

  Actually, to answer your question, yes, plain enough, but not quite
complete enough.

  If the ICANN BoD has voted to adopt the "Blueprint", or
as our members characterize it as the "Black-and-Blueprint"
than DOC/NTIA, not DOC BTW, will as in the past thus far
also adopt this "Black-and-Blueprint" unless there is such
an uprising from members here and from many other groups,
constituencies of the DNSO, the ASO/PSO members,
the NIC's, ISP's, ccTLD's independently and on mass,
and frankly many many stakeholders/users/domain name
holders, there will be no reverse from WITHIN ICANN
here...

  Given this than, change will have to come strictly from
without...  So, DNSO GA members is loosing one more
important battle baring a miracle, but the war rages on...

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> I have certainly read them and want to make very clear that that is not an
> internal document nor has it the legal authority to adjust contracts.  We
> should stand pat on our hand and require a modification agreement from the DoC
> before changing our activities.  Anyone who follows it without the agreement
> of the USG is in serious violation of a supply contract with the USG.  So if
> TR goes about changing things before this is agreed to he will be answerable
> under ISOs to the DoC.  Plain enough?
>
> Eric
>
> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Eric and all assembly members,
> >
> >   Obviously you have not read the "Blueprint" from the ICANN
> > Staff which the ICANN BoD approved in Bucharest just yesterday.
> > "Uncivilized" is seemingly in vogue with ICANN these days...
> >
> > eric@hi-tek.com wrote:
> >
> > > I would suggest that until our charter is changed or pursuant to our own
> > > rules we change the procedure that no one take unilateral action to
> > > change anything within the GA.
> > >
> > > Whatever effect it has on the outside will be determined in the proper
> > > fashion.
> > >
> > > Anything else would be uncivilized.
> > >
> > > Eric
> > >
> > > --
> > > This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 124k members/stakeholders strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
> >
> > --

Jeffrey A. Williams