[ga] Peter

Dear Ron,
I understand you are now the .vi manager together with Mrs. Dotty de Blanc.
I would like to tell you on  behalf of the small team of france@large
members and in my personal name all the firendship and all the respect we
had for Peter. His peacefull, forecefull and balanced vision of the ccTLD
network system will be certainly missed. We also had the opportunity to
meet and I will regret the person as well as the leader. I apologize for my
Frenglish, but I wanted you, his spouse and his family to know that we are
several thinking we lost the true Internet inspirer.
jfcm
france@large