Re: [ga] Bucharest, June 27, 2002

Jamie and all assembly members,

  Thank you Jamie for these fine and detailed to some degree notes
regarding the events from Bucharest.  I am sure many shall remember
them for years to come.

  I was not surprised myself to here of Vint Cerfs continuing
interrupting you regarding getting to some issues and questions.
As Vint is not under some scrutiny, and will be in some heat
when returning to the US regarding the WorldCom Fraud
Scandal that is seemingly widening almost hourly.  His history
with Money matters in the GIP and with his relationship with
than new friend G. Soros, whom at that time frame had lost
his investment customers some $1b US.  However the BoD
o Worldcom has topped that by loosing their stockholders
some $3.7b and misreporting, knowingly falsely stating
their revenue, and engaging in reselling network services
to their own affiliates and wholly own subsidiaries at
highly inflated process and then improperly writing them off
in tax filings at some 1/3 of the actual cost, ect., ect.,...

  The ICANN sick saga seems to get far worse than
it was in '99 as you have rightly pointed out and that
the GAC rep to whom Nancy J. Victory requested
stakeholder/users to address their concerns to
as you seem to be noticing is about a helpful
as fly swatter on a bear hunt.

James Love wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827