Re: [ga] Future of the GA and DNSO

These have always been our best supporters and often best contributors.
Funny how that works?

I applaud their efforts also.

I also grieve the loss of the man that introduced me to ICANN.  He always had the
time to talk or correspond with me even though I was not a heavyweight.  He
helped to explain the workings of ccTLDs and I hope I can do his lessons proud.
Bless you Peter.

Sincerely,
Eric