Re: [ga] Re: [registrars] Tucows Draft Proposal and Request for Comments Concerning ICANN's Role in Relation to Contracted Parties

Ross,

The GA, according to the blue print, is not allowed to take a position
or vote on anything.

Therefore, the GA will not oppose anything.  It is not allowed.

Consequently, why should I spend the time to read your document, when
what we say (individually as members or as the GA) doesn't count,
anyway?

It's a waste of time and intellect.  It's also a sham, AFAIC.

If you truly want bottoms up consensus, then do something positive
about it by taking a bull dog position in support of the GA.  When I
see you do that, I'll read your paper.

Thanks,

Wednesday, June 26, 2002, 11:44:45 PM, Ross Wm. Rader <ross@tucows.com> wrote:
RWR> The link has been fixed - apologies to all for the additional traffic.

RWR> -rwr

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----