Re: [ga] Fraud charges filed against WorldCom - Is Vint Cerf involved?

I really think that was uncalled for, Jeff.  Having read articles about
these "loans," I saw no mention of Vint Cerf anywhere, nor would I
expect to see his name associated with this case.  I think it is
irresponsible to post using his name in the subject line and raising a
redd herring needlessly.  It is bad enough that WorldCom is the subject.

If you worked for a company that was found to have been involved in
fraud at the highest levels, would you wish to be associated with the
crime?  I think not.

Leah