Re: [ga] Blueprint to purge the critics

I am quite displeased that some of our members get exiled for over
posting. And then some large Registrars representative on this list can
over post. Especially when his main comments have to do with limiting
access.  That just plain sucks.  We will remain viable.  The bad guys
running for Lynn's seat will not.

Eric