Re: [ga] Re: Pursuing Progress on Transfers

Danny && Vint,

The Registrars do want a way out of the current transfers mess, its been
over 12 months since we initiated actions recommended by ICANN's staff on
how to tackle the issue. If we are going to change course mid stream it
would be nice to ensure we are not near the shore before we correct
course.

AFAIK, the consensus process we are undertaking has the same effect as
ICANN re-negotiating contracts with out the re-negotiating part. Also if
ICANN wants to start over on the RRA I'm going to have a say in them
because last time no registrars had a say, and we all feel the pain
because of it.

best,

-rick