Re: [ga] WLS & Anti-Trust: Can consumers sue? You betcha!

Allow me to toot the great horn of the US.

We cannot keep up with the likes of the Internet or even the great minds of
the GA.
But our Governance generally works out to the right call.  We are fairly
open and we try our best to do the right thing.  We may be a little slow but
speed sometimes creates inequities which we try to avoid.
We are attacked, physically and verbally by many, but we actually help many
more in dire need.
There is already money pouring from this country to help the earthquake
victims in Iran - even with all the bad blood between our governments - and
while we face devastating fires here at home.
Perhaps - just Perhaps, this may be a decent place to allow the Internet to
grow.
Maybe - just Maybe, we are not such demonic bastards and we are trying to do
the right thing.

I certainly hope for and am dedicated to establishing a harmony and
synthesis between all of our great cultures. Our work in Mexico and Vietnam
is living proof that cultural problems can be bridged and that one of the
finest bridges is the Internet.  I owe an endearing gratitude to all of you
guys and gals that make this sucker work.

I ask for a rededication to our hard work and a tolerance to each other as
we continue to move forward as we surely are doing.  Listen to the
complaints and our frequent whining but keep doing what your doing.
Ultreya