Re: [ga] Blueprint to purge the critics

Friday, June 21, 2002, 12:33:06 PM, James Love wrote:

> William X Walsh wrote:
>> I know that limits the ability of leaders of lobbyist organizations
>> like you to abuse their influence to try and get results that back up
>> their outside efforts, but it's a simple fact.

>     Wow, that is a mouthful.   Am I supposed to feel bad about about having
> "influence," "getting results," or having a life "outside" of the GA?

>     I work for an NGO that works to protect consumer interests.   Do you
> think consumer interests are over represented in the ICANN process?   Or is
> this completely out of place in ICANN, as Mike Roberts once suggested?

Again, Jamie, you are quite skilled at making comments out to be
something that they aren't, and at ignoring the SUBSTANCE of them, in
an attempt to divert attention from the SUBSTANCE when it doesn't
support your position.

And I will not play into that little game of yours.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>