Re: [ga] Showing your support for .org is hard to do.

What worries me about all this is that an organisation whose boss fella has
all but announced that they're dysfunctional, is allowed to continue to
make decisions that seriously affect the Internet.

Shouldn't decision-making be stopped until the broken bits are fixed?

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?