Re: [ga] Showing your support for .org is hard to do.

I suspect that the most important place to show your support for one or more
bids is on the ICANN site. I certainly expect ICANN to open a public comment
forum on these applications, and that likely would be the first place that
staff would look to see what applications had the support of the community.