RE: [ga] WLS

Hmmmm...I so very rarely find the need to respond to much of anything that goes on here; the arguments on all things domain name are so circular; but my "this smells fishy" meter just hit a new high this morning with this current post from Joe Sims.

If I believed the post was a sincere desire to obtain information, my response would be something along the lines of:

"Simply and clearly, consumers will end up paying $35 minimum with WLS for something they can currently get for free at some competing registrars (a shot at an expiring domain name)."

However, what I'm really feeling is this:

"Please, everyone, don't bother to respond to Mr. Sims.  The decision to approve WLS for a one-year trial in Bucharest has already been made.  The writing on the wall couldn't be more clear."

Best regards,

Jeff

--
jeff field