Re: [ga] Re: [atlarge-discuss] SPAMMING ISSUES - was WLSproposal

Tuesday, June 18, 2002, 9:25:10 AM, todd glassey wrote:

> Gary - I am replying offlist since I don't think my commentary to you
> personally is appropriate to the whole list.

I think you owe it to the other list members to make sure your
comments are appropriate to the list, and made with some knowledge
about how things really work.

Gary gave you a kind response about how to correct your ignorance, so
that you don't embarrass yourself, and waste other list members time.

I suggest you take his advice.

Ignorance is curable, after all.

--
Best regards,