[ga] SnapNames is now whining to total strangers!

Hi All,

Now SnapNames has wrapped themselves in the flag of equal opportunity for the
helpless public. Duh?

How is John Q Netizen going to feel about equal access when the same
speculators put their "substantial cash payments" towards buying all the best
WLS options? How naive does Mr. Holmberg think we are?

All that's really needed is for Verisign to take uncertainty out of the domain
drops -- shorten the window, publish the times, and let everyone know when to
quit. That's transparent, fair, first-come-first-serve, and it's free, free,
free!

Best Regards,

Loren Stocker
www.evil.biz!

PS: We love Snapnames! But they should stay at the Registrar level
and compete like everyone else -- and quit sucking up to Verisign!

Petition follows>>>