Re: [ga] RealVideo archive of Senate Hearing on ICANN

> I had a question for you -- as one of the people against WLS, are you
> in the "uninformed" camp, or the "competitor of SnapNames" camp?? ;)

Alice's does not provide services that compete against SnapNames; I
decided early on that I wouldn't participate while leading the discussion
for the Registrars. I wanted to try to be independant.

> Given I'm not one of their competitors, presumably I must be severely
> uninformed....there couldn't actually be good reasons against WLS,
> could there??!???! ;)

sure, you could be uninformed, and there may also be good reasons against
WLS.

-rick