[ga] Where is the real report?

Dear Marilyn,

On June 5 you posted a Transfers TF status report which detailed "possible"
recommendations.  You wrote that this draft "is not presented as a consensus
document of the TF".  You indicated that such a consensus document will
include "further documentation of the positions taken by representatives of
the TF, in regard to the possible policy recommendations and will be posted
by 6/10/02."

On June 10, we did not see a new document posted that was presented as the
consensus position of the TF, neither did we see any further expected
documentation of the positions taken by TF representatives... instead, we saw
the ICANN staff post the very same document that was first posted on June 5
to the TF list.

We are now being asked to make public comments on an incomplete report that
has not been vetted by the entirety of the TF.  What is going on here?!!