Re: [ga] leadership

Good point Joe, although I was referring to GA leadership particularly.

But what really is the point of Karl testifying?  I understand the
technical part of giving testimony so I know that one is generally only
called to back up a foregone conclusion by certain legislators, or to
help attack a position of other officials.

Is the DoC being roasted?

Eric