[ga] Re: [atlarge-discuss] FWD: IP: : DYSON SAY ICANN HAS BECOME 'A REAL CESSPOOL'

Bruce, all assembly members and/or all stakeholders or interested parties,

Bruce Young wrote:

> Jeff wrote:
>
> >Indeed Esther is spot on in her comments as they apply to the
> >ICANN BOD and staff.  However she did not word her comments
> >in that direction if you took careful notice...  Also try to remember
> >that Esther Dyson was the COB of ICANN for some time..
>
> Yes, well Esther, for all that I think her sympathies are in favor of an At
> Large in some fashion, has never gone so far as to annoy any Internet
> insiders who she may someday want to employ her!

  And in the article to which is being referenced she really is not trying
ti annoy any "Internet Insiders" either, whomever those are, in fact
she now considers herself a guru, which is utter BS, as many of us
that have been around for a number of years knows.  Prior to 1998,
no one even knew who Esther Dyson was except Jon Postel,
and a very few other not so well known and so call or self called
"Internet Insiders"...

> Bruce Young
> Portland, Oregon
> Bruce@barelyadequate.info
> http://www.barelyadequate.info

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827