[ga] Re: FW: U.S. GAO Office of General Counsel Bid Protest Survey

Roeland,

  Thanks for chiming in again.  And yes this is very interesting.  As
you may know two weeks ago CNN did a piece on this very
subject area.  I also find it interesting in light of the ICANN
DNSO GA voting to do a rebid on the ICANN Contract's
with DOC/NTIA and other communication along those
lines with the GAO about two weeks ago also...

  BTW, is there a URL for this survey that you or anyone
knows of?

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> I thought this was interesting.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827