[ga] TLDs

I wonder why the Domain Name Support Organization spends 99% of its'
time on less than two percent of the TLDs.  Wow that kind of sounds
Commercialized US interested to me.

Shouldn't the GA be more concerned with inclusives that outnumber ORG,
NET and COM three to one and ccTLDs that outnumber them over one hundred
to one.

The WLS is a startling example of this pomposity that exists.  The US
Congress pulling in Auerbach and Victory shows us the lack of clue they
have in development.  Why no ccTLD people or Inclusives?

When you argue shear numbers you further show stupidity - that is caused
by this stupidity and builds stupidity upon stupidity.

I am now battling with ISPs and ASPs to get them to modernize, it is
commercialization versus what is right.
Our Root server structure will soon be a rediscovered woolly mammoth,
frozen in time and extinct.

Eric