[ga] More on current ISOC activities

Subj:    [Discuss] What does this say about the current ISOC?
Date:   6/2/02 5:12:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   lucia@lrw.net (Lucia Ruedenberg Wright)
Sender: discuss-admin@ISOC-NY.org
To: st.amour@bluewin.ch, isoc-board@isoc.org
CC: isoc-chapters-presidents@www.isoc.org,
isoc-chapters-discuss@www.isoc.org, ECC-Council@isoc-ecc.org,
discuss@ISOC-NY.org, dcisoc-steering-l-members@dcisoc.org, jrh29@columbia.edu
(Jay Robert Hauben), bod@ISOC-NY.org

As president of ISOC-NY, I am registering a complaint that journalists
from the publication _Amateur Computerist_ in New York, are being denied
press access to INET2002. The following report was posted to
discuss@isoc-n.org. ISOC is displaying indifference to the grassroots
movement of internet users and appears to be for sale to corporate
interests only.

Lucia Wright
President, isoc-ny