Re: [ga] Three PDF files on reform

Alex and all assembly members

Alexander Svensson wrote:

> http://www.icannchannel.de/erc-proposal01.pdf (50 kB)
> A diagram showing the ICANN structure according
> to the recommendations by the E+R Committee.
> NOTE: This is my inofficial diagram. If you have
> corrections, please send me feedback.

  Here is some Feedback:
1.) Please provide this in a more standard format such as HTML or
     Plain Text.
2.) Whom worked on developing this E+R Committee?  Is it open to
     any and all whom wish to participate?  If not why not?

> http://www.icannchannel.de/retreat01.pdf (35 kB)
> The "official" chart shown at the inofficial Board
> retreat on Long Island.

  Where is the verification as to this chart being "Official"...???
Also HTML or plain text format for this one as well...

> The "old" Lynn proposal inofficial diagram is still
> online at http://www.icannchannel.de/lynn-proposal.pdf
> (42 kB)

 Also HTML or plain text format for this one as well...

> Best regards,
> /// Alexander

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827