RE: [ga] ICANN 2.0

Great, Danny. Something I can totally agree with you on. Of course we'll
have to watch the CCST and the CCMASPR closely. If only to keep keep up
to date on how much we're getting ignored. And we should hold the members
of the PCRR in the highest regards for leading ICANN to the right path.

Do we now fly RED flags?

--
   Hugh
hblair @ hotfootmail.com