Re: [ga] Still more fraud being reported...

Jamie and all assembly members,

James Love wrote:

> Who is supposed to enforce these things?

  Well it is supposed to be the ICANN Staff's job to enforce "These Things"!
But of course in that the Registry contracts have no viable enforcement
mechanism in them, which we [INEGroup] strongly recommended at the time
they were being reviewed, the ICANN Staff cannot enforce them in any
meaningful or effective manner.
But than again Jamie, you already know all this...  Thanks though
for yet again at least asking the question so that all of the GA
members have a chance to understand the depth of the REAL
problems that the Registries now, and have for awhile, posed...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827