Re: [ga] GA

Philip,

Same subject (misrepresentation), different point.

I notice when reading the NC meeting notes that comments made by Thomas or
Alexander are included in the notes; however their presence at the meeting
is not recognized by whomever takes role call.

I am identifying this as a PROBLEM with your book-keeping and wonder who
else is invited to these meetings, attends and is not included in the role
call portion of the minutes.

It is disrespectful to the DNSO as a whole to not provide correct
information about who attended what.

Is there a specific reason why the GA Chair and Alt Chair are not included
in the attendance roster?

Thanks,

~k