From: Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law
[mailto:froomkin@law.miami.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 11:38 AM
To: Philip Sheppard
Cc: GA List
Subject: Re: [ga] GA

You said:
"The argument should be - who are the stakeholders? Agree on them, and
once they self-organise get them round the table and in the new DNSO and
new GA."

I took this to mean that there is some debate about who the stakeholders
are.  If you meant "we all agree who the stakeholders are, so we should
set up appropriate structures for them", that would be different.  But
that's not at all what you said, or am I missing something?

Note that none of the existing NC constitutencies *really* self-organized
in that they were identified by ICANN ex ante.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's hot here.<--