[ga] Anyone with a clue at MelbourneIT?

Anyone here from MelbourneIT who can help a customer of one of your
resellers (Yahoo Domains) who has been trying to update her admin
contact email address and nameservers for months?

Yahoo Domains! is providing no assistance at all, told her to login to
their website, when she tried that it says her account doesn't exist.
They gave her the "registry key" to make the change at the
MelbourneIT website herself, and it is not working either.  Now,
because she couldn't change her nameservers, the email address in the
admin contact address does not work either.

I've even taken her account info from her and tried to do it on both
the Yahoo Domains website and the MelbourneIT website, to make sure
there wasn't an "operator error" situation.

The reseller (Yahoo Domain) is completely clueless and unable to
provide her with any assistance, taking days to answer emails and
providing no telephone support at all.

If someone with a clue at MelbourneIT or Yahoo Domains can contact me
off list, I'd like to help her resolve this.

I hope this experience with Yahoo Domains! and MelbourneIT is not the
norm.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>