Re: [ga] DNSO Reform: Process Issues

Thursday, May 30, 2002, 10:38:05 AM, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Enough is enough.

Exactly.

> Give your fellow TF members a good kick in the butt and get them working on
> the solutions.  You have been entrusted with solving the problems.  The rest
> of us aren't allowed onto your TF.  We are stuck with having the TF members
> doing the job.  So get the job done.   Please.

Sadly, I don't think Ross alone can get the rest of this TF off their
collective rear ends.  I believe he has tried, I know how much vested
interest Tucows has in the resolution of this issue.  I think it is
time for some outside pressure to come to bear on this Task Force and
its members.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>